Amaplug V1.2.1 Fixed: The time of last update in footer was showing current timestamp instead last update Fixed: CSS from Templates would be create each time page loads Fixed: Edit...
- Extract the amaplug.zip file locally.
- Connect to your server and upload the folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Login to your website and go to the admin dashboard.
- Select Plugins from the side menu.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Please make sure after activation you change folder permission (CHMOD) to 775 on includes/templates_c otherwise the plugin couldn’t compile the output for frontpage!