Amaplug V1.3.1 New Feature: Support for WooCommerce External/Affiliate product Fixed: Custom themes could break layout of product boxes Fixed: Media querys are optimized for better mobile display Fixed: Editing templates...
- Extract the amaplug.zip file locally.
- Connect to your server and upload the folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Login to your website and go to the admin dashboard.
- Select Plugins from the side menu.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Please make sure after activation you change folder permission (CHMOD) to 775 on includes/templates_c otherwise the plugin couldn’t compile the output for frontpage!