Amaplug V1.3.13 Fixed: Changes from 1.3.2 dont have update templates Fixed: Edit/delete/added templates does show status messages with post instead template Fixed: Edit/delete/added translation does show status messages with post...
- Extract the amaplug.zip file locally.
- Connect to your server and upload the folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Login to your website and go to the admin dashboard.
- Select Plugins from the side menu.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Please make sure after activation you change folder permission (CHMOD) to 775 on includes/templates_c otherwise the plugin couldn’t compile the output for frontpage!