Amaplug V1.4.11 Fixed: Missing rating in english language Fixed: Using items with bestseller could produce a mistake Fixed: Redux could not load extenstions Fixed: Some wrong translations were found Fixed:...
- Extract the amaplug.zip file locally.
- Connect to your server and upload the folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Login to your website and go to the admin dashboard.
- Select Plugins from the side menu.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Please make sure after activation you change folder permission (CHMOD) to 775 on includes/templates_c otherwise the plugin couldn’t compile the output for frontpage!