Amaplug V1.4.0 New Feature: Product Pop Ups Fixed: Templates (default) prime logo have missing alt tag Fixed: Plugin activation could be failed and shows message to install Redux Fixed: Some...
- Extract the amaplug.zip file locally.
- Connect to your server and upload the folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Login to your website and go to the admin dashboard.
- Select Plugins from the side menu.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Please make sure after activation you change folder permission (CHMOD) to 775 on includes/templates_c otherwise the plugin couldn’t compile the output for frontpage!