Create new template and use translations In this tutorial about using Amaplug we will show you how you can create a new template and combine it with using the translation.
- Fixed: TinyMCE Editor remove sometimes div on changing between Textmode and TinyMCE Editor
- Changed: Thumbnails in Templates (default) are now linking to lightbox also small Textlink added
- Changed: Some language entries modified
- Changed: Default domain (e.g. for updates) have changed to api.amaplug.com instead amaplug.com
- Added: Ultra slim jQuery lightbox add for templates
- Added: “All Offers Table” are now supported – can selected under “Linkformat” in Amazon section